Daiphen General Information
Daiphen is an antibiotic drug that is harmful to bacteria. It contains two active substances: sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. They have a wide spectrum of activity against various bacteria (e.g., the Shigella, the Lister, the klebsielly and many others) and the simplest. Daiphen provides a microbicides, that is, it kills all forms of micro-organisms. The absolute analogy of this medication is Bactrim.
Daiphen is used to treat:
– Urinary Tract Infections (UTI): is an infection of the bladder, kidneys, ureters, or urethra.
– Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA): is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints and the tissue around the joints.
– Pneumonia: is an inflammation of the lungs caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses. Common symptoms and signs include cough, fever.
– Impetigo: is a contagious skin infection caused by staph and strep bacteria.
– Ear Infection (Otitis Media): Middle ear infection or inflammation (otitis media) is inflammation fo the middle ear.
– Crohn’s Disease: is a chronic inflammatory disease, primarily involving the small and large intestine.
– Ulcerative Colitis: is a chronic inflammation of the colon. Symptoms include abdominal pain, diarrhea, and rectal bleeding.
– Chronic Bronchitis: is a cough that occurs daily with production of sputum.
– Pneumococcal Pneumonia.
Use Daiphen according to your doctor’s instructions.
Take Daiphen with or without food.
Daiphen works better if it is taken at the same time every day.
Take Daiphen with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 ml). We recommend that you drink more fluid while you take Daiphen. Please contact your doctor for instructions.
To completely heal your infection, take Daiphen for full treatment. Keep taking the antibiotics, even if you feel better in a few days.
If you miss the dose of Daiphen, then take the medication as soon as possible. If this happened almost at the next dose, then skip the dose and return to the regular dosage schedule. Don’t take two doses at the same time.
Ask a pharmacist any questions about how to use Daiphen.
Daiphen may cause:
– skin rashes.
Stop taking Daiphen at the first appearance of a skin rash before the rash becomes severe.
Patients receiving Daiphen should avoid excessive exposure to sunlight.
Do NOT use Daiphen if:
– you are allergic to any ingredient in Daiphen.
– you had a severe allergic reaction to any other sulfonamide (sulfa) medicine.
– you are taking dofetilide.
– you have anemia caused by low levels of folate in the blood or urinary blockage.
– you are in week 38 of pregnancy or later (full-term) or you are breast-feeding.
– the patient is a child younger than 2 months old.
– you will be receiving a live oral typhoid vaccine.
Active Ingredients: Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim.
Buy Daiphen (Bactrim) Without Prescription, Buy Daiphen (Bactrim), Buy Daiphen (Bactrim) no Prescription, Order Daiphen (Bactrim) Cheapest, Daiphen (Bactrim), Purchase Daiphen (Bactrim) no Prescription, Order Daiphen (Bactrim) no Prescription, Cheap Daiphen (Bactrim)